I spent hundreds at Casting Call Entertainment in Las Vegas and they just had local kids in school do the actual work.I am disgusted and I need to WARN OTHER ACTORS .

Casting Call Entertainment in las vegas is a scam and Sharry and Kevin steal from talent and pretend they know the industry.

The acting world is full of scams and you have to do your homework.

I post this as a warning to all actors to watch out for industry liars and Casting call Enetrtainment, owned by Sahrry Flaherty and Kevin flaherty, is a scam.

The Gary Flynn guy also is a liar and does not know anything.if he knew how dumb he was it would at least be something but they dont even know that much.

Had an Experience with Casting Call Entertainment?

Comments

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #903776

i disagree ive been there since December of 2013. they directed so many short films that you or your child could be in

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #701069

I went there as well, paid for the main package and thought it would go well.I was sexaully harrassed by a student who acts like he works there that goes by the name Tommy Imperfection, I was forced to sit on his lap and kiss him for a scene for what was said to get me out of my comfort zone but felt like it was to get his jollies.

Their work is poor and they say they are Hollywood pro's but their productions are poor and low budget.I have a real agent that doesn't charge upfront and have learned that any place like this that charges up front to rep you are nothing but scams

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #584512

i knew some people in film.met some real actors in real movies on cable.

a real model with real work like magazines on the stands. real cartoonists on real networks. it's rough business but before you know it....your putting together your own designs.

i guess people always want their own style.home appearance winnER....831....plaque and all......

Rose (Fictional Character) Good luck with your future success, flourish and prosper. Make sure you surround yourself with positive people. This business is already a tough and hard enough as it is. Your negative poor attitude is only going to hold you back. You should only encourage your fellow artist. Stop spreading so much hate. It is so negative and surrounds you. You know who you are, focus on yourself and move forward in a positive direction. You need to stop putting so much energy and time into my life and put tension on how you can help yourself succeed in the entertainment business.

Stay positive... we know your going through a rough time. Remember you caused the effect, but we forgive you. Just move on... wish you lots of luck and happiness.

Sharry Flaherty

Proud Owner Of Casting Call Entertainment

Ha Ha you Liar.Thats a funny response to stealing money and delivering crappy quality work..

I too went to Casting Call Entertainment. I am out over 1200.00 dollars and I have nothing I can show for it except a lesson learned. This is a big scam company.

HA Ha Ha, to your reply.i see many actors in vegas have been your victims...!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi my name is Sharry Flaherty the proud owner of Casting Call Entertainment...To the person who is obviously upset with me, my staff and studio should make themselves known to be able to correct any problem you may have.Of course there is no real name, just an upset former employee.

Casting Call Entertainment's staff, instructors and award winning production team are highly knowledgeable in production, marketing talent and training in the field of entertainment. We have many satisfied clients and talent with wonderful testimonials available.

To this individual , i wish you nothing but the best, surround

yourself with positive energy and you to will flourish and prosper.Like I encourage every artist have an amazingly creative day!!

to Sharry Flaherty Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #701712

to Jenn #792252

Everyone that knows me, knows I have never done a kissing scene.I have never had any female besides my wife sit on my lap.

Anyone reading this can find this same exact complaint on another complaint site just with a differnt name. Whoever wrote this must have no life to write such negative things and try to ruin reputations. Ask any and all actors who have worked with me and they will all tell you I have never done a kissing scene on or off camera. Also, sharry never charges you to be represented.

You can come in and get your head shots done there and get put into the data base for work.(for free) she only gets paid when you get paid. I don't know why I bothered replying to this, but it just saddens me that people will

Make up stories because of their failed careers or because they didn't get their way.

I hope who ever wrote this finds peace in their life and gets motivated to accomplish goals so they don't have time to try and ruin other peoples reputations.God Bless and stay Positive.

Tommy Imperfection.